Get FREE tips to create a healthier body and life
Hello and welcome :)
Everything you need to feeling awesome, connected and FREE!
If I could show you a way to be healthy, vibrant and save the planet and the animals would you do it?
It is finally here, the best diet and lifestyle you have been looking for. I share a lot of information on 5 key areas to live a HEALTHY AND COMPASSIONATE LIFE:
- Vegan: Lets consider what we eat, put on our skin, what we wear, what we put back in to the environment. I believe by adopting a vegan lifestyle you make a significant contribution towards improving your health as well as that of the planet.
- Travel: Explore the world, or even just your local area.
- Minimal Living: Live a simpler life. Buy less stuff and spend more time on meaningful things.
- Health and Wellness: Fitness, personal development
- Do work you love: When you do what you love you never work a day in your life. I believe the world would be an altogether different place if we all did work that actually mattered to us.
I highly recommend you watch these documentaries;
Earthlings – Changed my life forever
Cowspiracy – Environmental, Human Rights, Social, Economic and Scientific Awareness
Hey there, I’m Toni! Helping people live a healthy and conscious life.
Read more »
Hello. So I have decided to change the name of my website and social media platforms. Purely because I feel I have grown away from thewholesomeyou. I share more reasons why in the video. Please bear with me the name of the site and logos etc. They will soon all be...read more
Hull March for the Beagles. STOP Grimston Farm! Why we should go and support this Beagle March in Hull, UK - Non Graphic. Full video from Peta: https://youtu.be/_9Eu3VTjuyo March for the Beagles Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/events/1835271876696811/ Oppose...read more
March for the Beagles is this Saturday 10th September in Hull. UK. Come along and support the cause. No dog or animal should have to suffer. Get involved with stopping this cruel industry. Full video from Peta: Click Here March for the Beagles Facebook group: Click...read more